Nā Wai Ola Public Charter School Policies & Procedures
Please note that some of the items available on this page will later be relocated to their new permanent homes on their respective pages.
ie: Letters to Parents/Guardians and Transportation Schedules
If You Are living with friends or family because you cannot afford rent; living on the beach, at a campground, in a park or in a hotel; living in a tent, car, bus, or other non-permanent structure; living in an emergency or transitional shelter; living in a domestic violence shelter; your child may be eligible for certain educational rights or services under the McKinney-Vento Act.
SY 2016-2017 Parents Handbook
Information concerning our Admissions Policy, Attendance Procedures, and more can be found within our Parents Handbook!
Letters to Parents/Guardians
School Supply List
Policies, Procedures, etc.
- Children's Internet Protection Act
- Civil Rights Nondiscrimination Statement
- Civl Rights Complaint Procedure - Flowchart
- Computer Internet Use Agreement
- Complaint Procedure - External
- Complaint Procedure Form - External
- Complaints Procedure Flowchart - Schoolwide
- Conflict of Interest Policy
- Crime Reporting Policy
- Employee Handbook
- Ethical Standards Letter
- Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act
- McKinney-Vento Act
- Financial Operations Manual
- Internet Safety Acceptable Use Policy
- Parents Handbook
- Reporting Crime-Related Incidents Policy
- Wellness Policy